We are engaged in a wide range of activities like:
· Quenching thirst by giving clean, hygienic cold water to people who are out in the hot sun like construction workers, hawkers, etc.
· Sharing warmth during winters by distributing warm clothes and blankets to the needy.
· Conducting collection drives to help people suffering due to natural calamities.
· Quelling hunger by distributing food, snacks, juices, etc. to the needy.
· Distributing stationery and books to underprivileged students. We also provide academic help by conducting classes and tutoring them.
· Conducting workshops on health, hygiene and sanitation.
· Collecting e-waste and sending it for recycling.
· Making bird feeders from reused disposable materials and distributing them.
How we do it:
· Reuse: Collecting disposable water bottles, filling them with clean potable water, refrigerating them and distributing the cold water.
· Collection drives: Having collection drives in societies and communities for clothes, bed sheets, groceries, toys, books, utensils and distributing them among the less fortunate.
· Funds: Collecting funds by having bake sales and making bookmarks, cards, etc. and selling them. We also raise funds by doing various small jobs like walking dogs, gardening, etc.
· Donations: We also accept donations. We use these funds to help underprivileged communities.