At Quench It, we believe that it is the responsibility of each one of us to give back to the society that has nurtured and brought us up. Our mission is to fulfill this obligation by continuously working towards empowering and helping the needy, protecting the environment and working towards social causes. We are engaged in a wide range of activities like:
· Quenching thirst by giving clean, hygienic cold water to people who are out in the hot sun like construction workers, hawkers, etc.
· Sharing warmth during winters by distributing warm clothes and blankets to the needy.
· Conducting collection drives to help people suffering due to natural calamities.
· Quelling hunger by distributing food, snacks, juices, etc. to the needy.
· Distributing stationery and books to underprivileged students. We also provide academic help by conducting classes and tutoring them.
· Conducting workshops on health, hygiene and sanitation.
· Collecting e-waste and sending it for recycling.
· Making bird feeders from reused disposable materials and distributing them.
How we do it:
· Reuse: Collecting disposable water bottles, filling them with clean potable water, refrigerating them and distributing the cold water.
· Collection drives: Having collection drives in societies and communities for clothes, bed sheets, groceries, toys, books, utensils and distributing them among the less fortunate.
· Funds: Collecting funds by having bake sales and making bookmarks, cards, etc. and selling them. We also raise funds by doing various small jobs like walking dogs, gardening, etc.
· Donations: We also accept donations. We use these funds to help underprivileged communities.